MoonTree 47 Cafe ♥ Hercules 29/7/14

10:38 PM

Hey hey pretties =))
Now as promised, I'm gonna post another post up this week.
And so here I am =D

Went out with my high school buddy, Purdy =)
We haven't met for almost a year plus, so it was a joy to see her again!
All we did was just catching up with each other.
Nothing much to say =D

Purdy is a huge fan of MoonTree 47 Cafe's food.
So she brought me over there, since I've never been there before.
The store is right beside the Camera Museum, so it should be easy to find =)
And yes, MoonTree Cafe is on Muntri Street. =)

I had Egg Benedict with side salad.
It was a little salty for me.
So yea. The portion is quite big, I like that =)



Purdy love, I really mean LOVE their French Toast.
So maybe you can go try it out =)
Cause there's bacon in it =D
Anything that has bacon in it, is always nice! =))



No photo taking in the cafe, so sorry I can't show you how it looks inside. *shrugs*


Then as any normal hang out, we went to watch Hercules.
Not a good film to watch.
After I came out from the cinema, my mind was like : that's a waste of money. =D
And it's true.!


If you're truly curious about the film, just buy DVD or just watch it online.
It's really not worth those movie tickets to go and watch it. =/


Finally pics of Purdy and me =D ♥♥



So, I guess that sums up what I wanna say in this post =)
Have a great weekend!!
And I'll 'see' you guys next week =)




Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

19 comments

♥Follow me ♥