Face Your Fashion Fear Challenge!

3/24/2017 08:11:00 am

Hey guys!

I've been challenged to face my fashion's fear by Dia&Co.

Dia&Co. is a curated shopping experience, delivered to your doorstep, exclusively in sizes 14+!

The fashion that I fear of are off shoulders tops or dresses.
Thus it make sense that I do not own any of these clothing styles.
As you guys who know me, will know that I love to dress and be comfortable.

I personally find these two fashion very stylish and attractive. I love them. But never had the courage to try them.
Why?
Because I feel like I have like big shoulders  compare to other petite Asian girls. So it gave me insecurities of showing skin of my shoulders.

When off shoulders became trendy, I build up the courage to buy some off shoulder tops.
But I never really tried to wear it off shoulder. I just wore them up on my shoulders.

Then, when Dia&Co. contacted me, I build up the courage to wear my tops off shoulder.
And here's the results!!

I might need some time to get use to it. 
But I love it that now I can pull off this style.

A post shared by Sarah Lee (@sarahlee95) on

Top: Forever 21
Shorts: a.s.a.p.
Slippers: Havaianas


So, if you have a fashion that you fear, my advice is to just try them.
You'll never know how you look until you try them right.
Just give it a go! Love your body and just try them out! You might experience a new and amazing feeling and even gain confidence!
I would love for you guys to experience it once.

Also, if any of you try out any fashion that you feared.
Snap a pic and share it with me!
I would love to see how you guys look!



Love Me!! XOXO 💕💕💕💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥