9/10/11 [wedding~]

10/21/2011 08:55:00 pm

went 2 a wedding ia my mom's cousin bro
his mom is loh boon siew's daughter
so i had a little blood related 2 this famous guy =DD
so it was the wedding
went 2 bayview hotel at 11am for the tea ceremony n lunch
i wore the pink dress =p
after lunch i went upstairs 2 the room which is suppose 2 give 2 my kl aunt
but she had a house not far from bayview hotel which is strait quay
so she gave the room 2 us
n is because my house is sooooo far away..
i selpt in that dress haha feel so weird...
slept till almost 4'30pm haha then got up went for a bath
IN A BATHTUB!!! i dowan 2 miss this kind of things so yea i bathed in it
then i changed into my dinner dress =)))
b4 de dinner there was a change of valves
den a cocktail party!!
den only the dinner
they started the dinner at 8pm
it was suppose 2 be at 7'30pm
haiz~~
on top on every dinning table there is a candy box n a box of a small piece of cake

inside the candy box there are STICKYS!!!
lets say there r 83 tables one table there r around 10 ppl
u know how expensive sticky is
n they till have their name on it.... own design candy!!
awesome!!!
u could guess how rich they r...
haiz i wish i could have one guy is like that..
not only that
lim guan eng!!! also came 2 the wedding
my uncle knows him!! OMG is my family great or wad??!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥