I Finally Met You ♥

6/08/2013 03:43:00 pm

17/5/13
After chatting for so long
we decided to meet up.
I was worried we don't have any topic to talk about
because we haven't met for almost 2 years.

In the end, i was wrong.
we chatted more than i expected. =D
we were chatting non stop, catching up with each other =)) 

So, I went to your house 1st,
didn't change a bit haha =D
except for your new wallpaper that i really love!!

while waiting for you, i took selfies haha
saw your giraffe sitting there,
so it became my prop =D 


Little miniature Jacky/Jacob, posing for me =D




Then, you were ready and u drove us to our destination =D

Off to QB!!
After we parked, we just went around walking.
but our main reason is to do pedicure!!
haha
i admit i haven't done pedi or medi before ,
so this is the 1st time.
we went to Summer Nail & Spa.
 service ain't bad =/
love the setting in the shop
feel cozy enough =)) 
 i wish i have this kind shelf in my room x.x

Hey Dear !!  ♥
green tea for us to drink!!

so much colours for us to choose =D

While waiting, 
we took our own selfies ♥♥
our 1st pic after 2 years!! ♥♥♥

us w/ our crazy face ♥♥♥


Then, our nails were done =D 
this is the colour i chose =P
LOL my fat foot x.x  
i chose a bluish green glitter colour =D 


Then we went to Uniqlo =D 
we had fun in the dressing room actually =DD 

After that, dinner!! 
haha we only ate a little bit of carbo only =D 
then off to desserts =D 
i ♥ hui lau shan 
yums!! *thumbs up*

selfie time again =DD 

Last pic of our outing =))


you were and now still my best friend
ever since primary school, 
we have been friends for 7 years now.
even though we don't see each other that often.
but we still managed it!!
and still let our relationship grow even stronger.
Sabrina, i ♥ you!! XP
Miss you always!! 



love me!xoxo ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥