WHOOTS!!!

8/24/2011 04:53:00 pm


YESSSSHHHHH!!!
my exam is over dy!!
that damn exam make me so nervous for getting a good result...

my mom say if i could go in 1st class i could get a new camera
well.........
still wondering i should or not ;D
anyway i'm not so willing 2 think those exam anymore
COURSE I'M IN THE HOLIDAY MOOD!!!!!
i could watch tv shows for hours n on9 again....
ahhhhh!! i love the freedom =))))
AND MOST OF ALL
I GET 2 SLEEP LONGER HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
loving every second of it..
next week is holiday n is gonna be my birthday!!!

well on my birthday minyi, jxhia , lynn , n another fren r goin 2 gp 2 compete a kpop competion
well i guess im goin 2 support them... =)))
my baby cousin is also coming back
=DDDDD
gonna spend every secong with him....
especially at his house STRAIT QUAY!!!
love that place =))))
just a random pic haha =)))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥