Day to Night Outfit with AUrate New York

10/12/2017 05:49:00 pm

Hi Peeps!! 

AUrate New York is a jewellery company from New York City and their jewellery are handmade from ethically sourced materials. Positive social impact drives them in what they do, and I love their story! After reading about their story, they don't use any conflict materials in their jewellery. With their 'A Book for your Look' program, which they partner with Philidelphia schools and they give back by donating books to economically disadvantaged school children with each purchase of their jewellery! I love what they are doing and would love to share more about their brand to you guys!

Now, they have a project running in which they challenge woman to share how they will style and play an outfit from day to night. I have decided to participate in this challenge, and I love it! I always wonder, how do I dress up or down without changing too much jewellery or accessories. And this is what I came up with! 

For this day outfit, I've chosen a floral printed off shoulder dress that looks casual and girly at the same time. Perfect for a nice casual hang out with friends or even a cute outfit for uni! Then, I paired it with AUrate New York's gold Flower Earrings Studs. I think there will be never enough of floral in one outfit and is true! It looks super girly and I love it! The earrings will be a great daily jewellery. A small grey leather backpack helps to neutralise the girly-ness that is happening for the whole outfit! Pairing with a light pink high top converse will show off your sporty side of the outfit, balancing the girly look of the outfit. The whole outfit is casual, sporty and girly at the same time, which is comfortable and still pretty as a whole! 

Although the day outfit is minimal and cute. With the same dress, a night outfit for a drink with friends for the night will be styled with black pumps and a beige clutch or purse, that just enough to bring all the necessities. Keeping on the earrings studs, which still fits perfectly with the night outfit, layer on the jewellery with a crystal necklace to show the glamour look for a night out. With the change of shoes to heels, it has already change the game from casual to a glamorous look. It will be a perfect outfit for the night out!
Layering on jewellery will help you style a day to night outfit with ease!
How do you change your outfit from day to night? I would love to know! Share your tips with me in the comment section below! =) 
Until then, I'll talk with you guys soon! 



Love Me!! XOXO 💕💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥