Floral Playsuit #OOTD

14:16

Hey peeps!

Finally, a new post!
We are already in March! How time flies.

I'm finally done with my internship.
Yay!!

And now, I'm sure you guys can see that I had made 'some' (HUGE) changes with the layout of my blog.
I'm happy with it so far.
Still left the header where I need to redesign it. (That one is just a temporary)
And also thanks to my bro with the technical stuff.

I bought this ValleyGirl playsuit when I was in the land of Koalas and Kangaroos.
I fell in love with it immediately.


It's actually an off-shoulder playsuit, but I'm still not really confident to pull off the off-shoulder look yet.
Hence, I decided to wear the sleeves up.
Also, the middle part of the playsuit is crochet, and is see through.
So I decided to wear an inner-wear, to not show anything unnecessary.


I wore this on the first day of CNY 2017, is for a church CNY service.
I wanted to look put together and still want to be comfortable all day.
Thus, I paired my whole outfit with a comfortable pair of brown heels from NEXT.

I've been a busy bee these few weeks.
Been packing my luggage to go to Sydney, Aus to continue on my studies!
Will see you guys soon!



Love Me!!! XOXO πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥