WhitSundays @ Queensland

12/23/2016 11:02:00 pm

Hi Guys!!!

Here I am presenting to you all!

My first ever video! Yay!!



I compiled all the videos that I can find in my phone and my memory card.

So I have some disclaimer to make.
I did not plan to make a video, so that's why I didn't have the correct equipment with me, to make the best quality video of all.
So I apologise for that.

The pictures are usually taken from my mirrorless camera, which have better quality.
Then the videos are usually from a GoPro that I borrowed from my friend. The quality is not that great, so don't expect much.
Also, vertical videos are from my Snapchat, so I hope you understand, that snapchat videos are usually in vertical.

But I tried to make it to have content and is entertaining for you to watch. I hope that you all love this video, as I did my hardest to make it as great as possible!

If you guys like this video, tell me! I'll try to make more of em' in the future!



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥