Exclusive All White Party Outfit!

7/04/2016 03:03:00 pm

Hi Hi!!

I know that I was MIA for a couple of weeks, and now I'm back to share my dream outfit for an Exclusive Formal All White Party Outfit!
All white or all black outfit/attire are very in trend right now. It can be dress up or dress down in any kind of occasion.
Above all, it always look clean and stylish.

The Black Tux is your ‘not so traditional online suit and tuxedo rental company’ offering quality, convenience and value right to your door.
Now they even have their own White Jacket Tux for men for these occasion!

But before we chat about the man's tux, let's chat about my outfit first!
So here's my creation of my own dream all white outfit for a formal occasion for the future.

All White Party Outfit


I put my own imagination for this outfit.
Let me explain to you guy.
It's a formal all white party in the summer. So you still need to look formal but also stay cool in the heat.
Top:
I chose this white crochet crop top so that it still looks formal and dressy but also cooling and comfortable.

Bottom:
Since it's a formal event, I chose a white maxi skirt with a slit at the side to pair with the crop top.
I love how it feels comfortable and still feel cooling.

Shoes:
I know I chose a nude colour heels for the whole all white theme outfit.
But I would like to have a little colour in the whole outfit.
So a similar shade from the same colour family will still look amazing.

Accessories:
I chose an all white clutch with gold accent, as gold is a classic colour for a formal event.
It is able to make the outfit look appropriate for formal events.

Hair and Make Up:
For hair I like the half-up half down look with some braids as a twist.
This hairstyle will be my all time style as it is able to show a girly look for the whole outfit.
For make up, use nude pink eye-shadow as the base colour for the eye make up will not only look great but it also matches your heels!!!

As for my date to the event, I hope that my date will look amazing in a all white tuxedo!
They will look so so smart and so classy!!



Check out their website for your man, if you are invited to one of these events! They have a great collection of suit and tuxedo rentals.



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥