Bicentennial Park @ Sydney

5/12/2016 08:50:00 pm

HI!!! =D

Here's a short post after our Featherdale Wildlife Park trip!
We decided to head over to Bicentennial Park which is nearby to enjoy our lunch!
With this breathtaking scenery to enjoy while eating lunch is just the best ever!

And like I said from the last post, we can never! ever! take a good [presentable] group pic (except for the koala one) =D
But I just love them all! ♥♥
The park is very big! And this is only a small part of the park, we didn't walked through the whole park, but since it was such a nice weather, we just decided to sit by the lake. =)

My awesome girl~ Bia! ♥♥
They even have a mangrove forest in the park, and also provided trails for people to walk and enjoy. 
Thanks Bia for taking pictures of me randomly and still there's some good ones! =D 
#OOTD
Hat: H&M
White Top: Uniqlo
Flannel: Uniqlo
Leggings: Uniqlo
Boots: The Flexx
Bag: Pierre Cardin
Uniqlo for the win!
Like literally, half of my closet is filled up with Uniqlo clothes, and I can go out with a whole outfit with just Uniqlo clothes.
Anyway..............

Autumn is here, and finally, I get to wear and style some autumn fashion! =)
Can't wait to share them all with you guys!

And before we went back home, we stopped by Strathfield, which is basically Korean Town in Sydney.
We had some Korean snacks!! Fried Chicken and Spicy Tteokbokki!
While waiting for the train.
#shoefie! =)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I do!
And wait for more posts to come, it's so rare that I'm quite free this week, so there might be a new post coming up soon =)



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

1 comments

♥Follow me ♥