Hot Air Balloon Event in Penang

2/25/2015 09:46:00 am

Hey Hey!! =D 
This is another small Daddy Daughter Date *Triple D yo!*

There was a Hot Air Balloon Event in Penang last weekend.
And I manage to go and catch a glimpse in the early Sunday morning. =) 
The event started from around 7am to 10.30am in the morning and 5pm to 9.30pm at night.  
So I went to the morning session, reach at Padang Polo at 8am in the morning. 

People can also ride on the hot air balloon for tickets which is first come first serve for RM25. Only for the first 180 people. 
When I heard this, I was like yea, I'm not gonna wake up so early just to buy some tickets. 
So nope, I didn't have the chance to ride the hot air balloon. 

But pictures from the ground in an early morning is still pretty. 
Enjoy! =D

Some hot air balloons were on the ground, some were in the air.
All they can do was just going up and down, lol!!
This is one of my fav pics =)
Me in the middle of the crowds with balloons =D
Smiling like a little kid *grin*
So Me~ Lol
#OOTD
Knitted Cardigan : Forever 21
Dress : Dotti
Had the chance to see the inside of a hot air balloon!
Huge Balloons everywhere =0!!
I mean just look at it inside! It's so pretty! I should have went in when I have the chance =/
Yes, you were allowed to go in, but I think you have to pay or something idk *shrug*
Darth Vader balloon!!
My all time goal pic is to take while they were blowing up/heating up the balloon with the fire!
Goal accomplished! =)
Bubbles flying everywhere =)
And of course gonna end the post with a Triple D selfie with Hot Air Balloons behind =D
♥♥♥♥

This is just a short post.
Hope you guys enjoy!
Happy Chinese New Year =D



Love Me!! XOXO ♥♥♥

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. oh man this looks so fun!! nice pictures btw, but would love to look at the view from top too heh
    http://popiahc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a hot air balloon event but they always look so cool with the different designs, and this seems like the perfect day to hold such an event! x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a cool trip. Wish I could go on a hot air balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had so much fun at the event! I've never ridden a hot air balloon before!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks and amazing and fun event. you must had great fun :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always love the pictures that you share!! looks like u had a great time... i wish to take a ride on air balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my.. this looks like so much fun and what a lovely day to spend with your dad :) **bless**

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun event and I love the pictures. The balloons look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have ever been in penang fo holiday!
    and i love their street food. this event is so great tho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to the hot air balloon fiesta in my country but everytime i see documentation such as this, i get so tempted to join the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been to the hot air balloon fiesta in my country but everytime i see documentation such as this, i get so tempted to join the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww! that looks fun. I wonder if there is anymore upcoming events, I so wanna join :) Penag isn't far from KL after all :)

    GIG Love,
    http://greenstoryblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooohh!! Such a fun event, I wish I were visiting Penang now! And you captured some lovely moments there :)

    GIG Love
    http://www.styleapastiche.com
    http://www.facebook.com/styleapastiche

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great event. I've never seen a hot air balloon and I'd love to travel in one. Some of these balloons are so creative.

    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've always wanted to go in one of these but am scared of heights haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. That seems so much fun. It's the next best thing to flying, isn't it?
    GigLove,
    - Heena, http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love to try to seat on a hot air baloon!!they look so fun to fly up high!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was fun! I joined last year one. This year I wasn't at KL, can't watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG looks so fun, I wish they had this in Singapore!

    xoxox www.junedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG the balloons look so pretty. Glad you had such a great time. Riding Hot air balloons has been on my bucket list for too long now. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Follow me ♥