Holidays

6/05/2012 01:42:00 pm

my 1st week of holidays
is sweat, tired, sleepy, with friends
the whole week
i've been skipping some of my ttn 2 practice my drama competition
until sun we had 2 wear the blue mermaid dress..
*shiver*
it's horrible~
a nightmare 2 me..
[the dress i say]
the competition ended at around 6
my school only get an wei jiang.. well we did our best
so there is nothing 2 say..
being on that stage was an experience for me
n a goal 2 me as well at least is done..
now i can relax!! haha

i'm going to do a little more update on this post.
after the competition i had my new phone
then the next day , my friend told me i was in the newspaper.
hahahahahah!!! shock!! paiseh!!!
and it was.... well.....
i had the main lead for this drama. and i was speechless when i saw it.
it was only a small pic on top of the article.
but i want to brag abt it =P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥