kl [half day~] day 3 [29/10/11]

10/30/2011 08:10:00 am

woke up late 2day
den went 2 bukit bintang
for a little shopping
i didnt buy much cuz i bought 2 much last 2 days..
so i let my mom buy as much as possible
haha
i bros n dad went 2 some electronic center 2 buy some thing for my aunt..
when they come back for lunch
my little bro told me there is justin bieber's beats headphones!!!
i mean yeah i want it!!!
good thing my aunt gave us 3 RM100 for shopping
n i called my bro 2 buy it..
den i went shopping v my mom n little baby cousin haha
de next time my bros n dad got back...
new cover for ipad is for aunty, galaxy tab for my bro, n justin bieber's beats headphone for me!!!
haha!! =DDD
although is not all original is an AP
but because there is no warranty so yea
i accept it!!! =DD
den we fetch my bro back 2 his rented home
n we went back 2 penang
reached home about 11 something
i guess =S

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥