16 wishes!!

3/11/2011 03:10:00 pm

this year i'm gonna be 16

yeah!!
i know my b'day is still a long way
but....
this is the wishlist i'm going 2 wish for my b'day..

my birthday wishlist :
*Be better to my family and my frenz
*Have a larger room and closet!!!!
*Have the best 16th party!! [even better if my friends surprise me!!]
*The best birthday present!! {glee season 1 n 2}
*A own design cake!!
*Meet justin bieber ( if that is possible)
*Have more frenz !! and being popular!!!!!!
*THE most cutest dress ever!!
*The lastest fashion must be in my closet...
*The lastest iphone!!!
*Get to act a show with the america stars!!
*Singing like a star n have an album..!!
*Have the best fren that will accept me!!
*Get the best shopping spreed!!!
*Go to other country in the holiday!!!
*THE BEST 16TH BIRTHDAY WISH EVER!!!!!!

Well this is my wish list
dont laugh
i know some r a bit fantasy
but is my dream..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥