today super scary...=[

5/17/2010 09:43:00 pm

Today we celebrate teacher's day at dataran kantin.. there's one gal keep crying non-stop i didnt know till we went upstairs back to class.. that was not all teachers bring her 2 their office and the prefects say she sing in a high pitch n was good(plus crying at the same time).. and she is not tired at all... weird~

den recess she was back to normal.......

after recess she wanted to jump down from de highest floor down.. some ppl saw it, not me i dont dare.. my goodness.. discipline teacher pull her n drag her down to the office again.. she cal some students from my class to help.. von help n say she is out of her mind talking to herselve.. my heart was ready to jump out of my chest.. super scary today =[
* everyone was scared even the teachers* ='[

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥Follow me ♥